Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Beauty Essentials






Firstly, apologies for not updating my blog for a few weeks now, I have been unwell :-( but now I'm back on the mend and can get back onto the fashion blogging!

So today, a little treat from Selfridges arrived for me ~ my clearly mac trio make-up bags and my Nars Orgasm blusher and Turkish Delight lipgloss! 

I have been reading about the Nars Orgasm blush for a while now and after hearing of it being the"ultimate authority in blush" and being "the industry's most iconic shade for cheeks", I had to try it for myself.
As with the Orgasm blush, I heard great reviews about the Turkish Delight Lipgloss, even heard it was Kim Kardashians must have lipgloss....(and I'm a big fan of the Kardashian's look) so thought I'd try out this pretty punchy peach shade. 
As my pretty packaged make-up only arrived today, I haven't yet had a chance to try it out but as soon as I do, I will post an updated on it.


Also pictured is one of my new make-up bags with my make-up essentials of:-

HD Brows Pallette in Vamp
Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Golden Light
Bobbi Brown Blusher in Pink Coral (gives a nice flush of colour with a hint of sparkle)
Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Bikini Pink (nude/pinky shade)
Mac Lipgloss in Underage & Florabundance (neutral / nude shades)
Mac Lipstick in Lady Danger (vibrant bright red)
Mac Wonder Woman limited edition Mascara
YSL Mascara
YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter
Barry M Lipgloss in Milkshake (a pretty pink shade that won't break the bank)

I'm also inheriting my Mums collection of new Chanel make-up brushes so they will be perfect to use with all my new make-up kit!


I like more of a natural make-up look so like either a slightly bronzed face with a pinky/nude cheek and lip and mascara or going for more of a vibrant red lip.


I'm going to test out the new Nars tinted moisturizer at some point too as hear that since launching it's proving to be a hit! With so many shades to pick, I figure going into the make-up counter to have the artist select and test the best shade would be the best thing to do.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just 2 months before Laura was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer. Poor soul.

    ReplyDelete